Blogger Up!

New day. New things. 


There are certain things in life that one finds passion for. There are things that just come natural to you. For me? It seems to be so many different aspects that spark my interest. LIfe seems to pull me in several different directions, and I bet it does for you too.

I want to travel the whole world, not just landmarks. I want to meet people with a passion for life and nature. I love being active and fit. Skinny isn't pretty to me, strength is. The love a mother has for her child is something that I wish I could capture and keep it for whenever someone needs to be reminded of the joy in the world. I want that. 

This blog is going to reflect my life, it isn't going to be directed in one way, it is going to be pulled all over the place. From travel writing, to recipes, to life and love. 

After all, what would life be if we didn't share our lives with each other?

Let's do this! I hope you are as excited as I am!

Comments